Sunday, April 15, 2012

Door Gift-Rattan Style in Progress

FROM THIS

The work in progress: All 350pcs ribbon tied
(even when having lunch at Nando's with a friend...she called me makcik/aunt
because I look like old lady while talking and sort of knitting

:P Sorry girl, I just need to finish this on time)

TO THIS

Please excuse the red-in-door shoes
 (unable to crop out from the pic..hihi)

PACKING the marvellous Almond-Choc-Chip Cookies

(3 pcs in 1 box...all sealed to protect the newly-out-from-oven-freshness)
with the Thank You for Coming note


All 350 pcs carefully packed in these boxes
and ready for delivery tomorrow...phew!


 

3 comments:

  1. With exercise bike like this, I can feel the respiratory system that is better than before exercise. Therefore I think there is no harm if we change the unhealthy lifestyle that we've run with a healthy lifestyle. thc vape pen canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Dental Clinic near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding Website! I want to say thanks to toward hobbies another person create composed this kind of write-up. Now i am seeking the very same best function by way of another person at some time swiftly additionally. I would really like to be able to into a great deal appreciate it because of this websites! Relation created for supplying. Fantastic websites! Glucosamine Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete