Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hamper Raya 2012-The Finishings

Found some Hamper Raya 2012 pics and well, these are some of the hampers I managed to snap the pics before delivering (this year yang paling kalut sbb tak advertise sgt, but only accepted orders from my regular customers)


With lots of raya cookies as requested by the customer.
  
And yes, all hampers are provided with Raya Card

For a dear friend; he ordered for his mum and dad.
Wrapped just like that...look a bit like Xmas hamper..itssokaay.

Ribbon at its WIP stage...mostly DIY and mix&match.


A bit challenging with the round basket and i kept arranging even after wrapping.
The customer got to see this (while handling the cheque) and the look she gave while looking at them is priceless.
 
I know it's not much designs this year (with business trips, office workload, excuses and excuses..hihi), tapi manage to visit the baskets shop and yes, buying more ribbons (I am RIBBON-ADDICTED, ye dah lama dah ada penyakit ni) with and without Raya themes.
 
And some of them were given by my childhood-good friend of mine who bought this in Bendigo before visiting me in June. Thank God for whatsaap; she snap pics of the ribbons and "Nurul, how about this one?" "Is this good?" "This is my personal choice, so I'm just gonna buy this for you" and I got a big plastics bag of ribbons all the way from Aussie...


Love all this...!

 



I really wanted to say "Babe, can you please buy all?" Hahahaha... :D They were all so pretty!! Love it all. Thanks babe...you are the best! Mmmuaxx.
 
Okay, I guess and I hope thats all about Raya Hamper 2012 (no more "suddenly found hidden Raya 2012 pics somewhere"). Let's move forward. Yes!
 
MuchLove:-
 
NURUL \̽▴̲̊̽▴̲̊̽̽▴̲̊̽/̽
**thanks for reading.
 
 

12 comments:

  1. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks. marijuana for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts. Must say that the post you've written is greatly benefit from each other. I must say you have done a very good job! Safe Storage Lockers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. Computer Courses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! amazon bewertungen verbessern

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've a hard time explaining my personal thoughts on written content, nevertheless I thought I will below. Ones document is very fantastic. I love how you authored these records. cannabis retail businessplan Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a great deal created for uploading plus supplying this kind of amazing publish. It is really thus gratifying. I want to study various information about this kind of web site. As a result you should found most of us these details swiftly. ALL RIGHT, I am going to without doubt realize anybody. cannabis business plan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this kind of manufactured with regard to intriguing evaluating. These include tricky to find, at this point merged multilevel could possibly conception towards this site actually is complicated. Many thanks completely magician for hire melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love toward very economical determine. Many of us & this neighborsvacation homes for rent by owner wound up getting getting ready to get a number of issue which will. All of most of us bought a great guideline within where material by way of city mag plus a number of e-books where a lot fewer impact however your computer facts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't say that I agree completely, but you have many valid points and appreciate the thought and time you put into this post. scanable ids

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. fortnite materials

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Information blog I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again! אגזוזי ספורט

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outstanding post. Incredibly enjoyable to learn to read. My spouse and i seriously want to comprehend this type of wonderful post. Cheers! sustain rocking. Buy Canadian Magic Shrooms Online

    ReplyDelete