Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hari Raya Hampers 2012

I guess today is me blogging all the work I've done for this year (a bit late, sorry was a bit busy) and here is what my Raya creations looks like. Not much, just 3 designs (most of them being customised by the customers and some due to short time and last minutes orders; I simply forgotten to snap a pic #clumsyme) and I'm quite pleased with the outcome. Most importantly...the customers were happy ^_^

Baskets Contents:
Kit Kat Aidilfitri Pack
Orion Choco-Pie 336g (12packs)
Assorted Peanut Cookies
Premier Salute Cocktail 750ml
Pepsi 1.5ml
Raya Cookies-Hazelnuts Chips x 50pcs
Raya Cookies-Choc Chips x 50pcs
Traditional Maruku
Oat Crunch in Raya Tin (30 packs)

Priced at RM150

 

Basket Contents:-
Salam Aidilfitri Chocolate Gift
Assorted Peanut Cookies
Date Crown 250g
Premier Salute Purple Cocktail 750ml
Raya Cookies-Mama Caries x 50pcs
Rani Cane Mango Fruit Juice x 2 bottles

Priced at RM100


Basket Contents:-
Salam Aidilfitri Chocolate Gify
Loacker Jom Balik Kampung 300g
Boire Sparkling White Yuze
Assorted Peanut Cookies
Raya Cookies-Premium Pineapple Tart x 24pcs
Raya Cookies in Jar-Choc Chips x 50pcs
Nur Anjung Kain Pelikat
Ferrero Rocher
Traditional Maruku in Fold Decorated Tin

Priced at RM220
 
MaafZahirBatin:-
Nurul

6 comments:

  1. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytic s shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first. DTG Printer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that a lot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release. Human Skull for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been researching this subject for a few days now for a report I am writing. Your post has been very helpful in this regard. Thanks for another great post! Marijuana edibles Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. This type of spot genuinely affords the handy remote control show up goods made available on the net. Although folks defined we're able to state-of-the-art one-up synthesiss here, My own loved one and also i appeared being video clip exceptional connected with anything you recommended. Consecrate folks pertaining to midst we all to the organize. Theory of Machines 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog. You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. dakboard alternatives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors for this blog. I will bookmark this page for my future reference. Thanks Brunei License Plate embossed with custom number or text

    ReplyDelete