Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Little Work-Station @ Home

I must say,it took all the blood and sweat of mine to finally have this. First saw this 2 items on the New 2013 IKEA Catalogue and got myself inspired to have one small office or a work station for myself. Not inspired, really not...more to a necessity.

Bringing work home is common, and unhealthy. Sometimes I really do not have the time in the office to finish up everything. Especially now my work more on doing research and paper work. So, I have to do a lot of reading. When there is a need, and a really really need...I will bring home my work. Sigh...so, when the really-really-need-to-bring-work-home time arrives, I need a good and proper desk. But I will not make this as a habit.

Most of the time I'll say "Nevermind, tomorrow lah. I'll do quickly, won't stop or entertain anyone in making a morning chat, or go to the toilet, and tak habis2 sapu lipstick (while chatting actually, yg itu tak habis2)...I will just concentrate till it finally finish" <---this is totally myth...end up not happening eventually :P

But the "Nevermind, tomorrow lah" is good (just this one time only, delaying things are not good, but as they say, WORK WILL NEVER FINISH so this one, you certainly can delay).

"When you go home, it allows for the phenomenon of recovery. Not just mental, but physiological," explains motivational speaker Ken Nedd, MD, author of The Time to Be Happy Is Now (QP Press, 2009) and Power Over Stress (QP Press, 2004). "The chemistry of the body will change as you go home and enter a different phase, a phase of relaxation." Denying yourself that recovery time is more than an inconvenience…it puts stress your body. "When there's constant stress on the cells, chemicals will be produced which can be injurious to your health," says Dr. Nedd.

Oh my, apa kau merepek ni...I was initially wanting to show my new work-station at home. Cute right? Hahahhaa...perasan sikit di situ. It simple but nice...but comel also. (Oh-Kay Nurul...!)




Got my fingers all blistered fixing this myself (2hours battle), I finally called the maintenance guy to help me out ♥♥ He fixed these two like in 10mins only. I should never ever try doing this on my own again. It has been 3 days and my fingers are still red and hurt (alahai jangan nak mengada sangatlah! LOL).

And I bought the wall stickers in Chatuchak Market in Bangkok (Weekend Market) and that Eiffel Tower sticker captured my interest first other than also amazing-adorable-cheap-stickers!!! Believe me, you can find so many things in Bangkok (selain daripada stickers iteww...baiknya nak connect Bangkok and stickers pulak)

Okay, since Raya Qurban is around the corner, I'm wishing all Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Dan Selamat Berwukuf pada semua umat Islam di Arafah.

MuchSayang:-
Nurul

3 comments:

  1. Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll definitely Digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website. Direct to Garment Printer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information if you have any. I am fascinated with this topic and your post has been one of the best I have read. Recreational online dispensary Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. I'm fairly positive they're likely to be informed a great deal of new I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. 1953 california license plate

    ReplyDelete