Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Broga Hill

I have always wanted to go to Broga Hills, been seeing a lot of picture of this place from my friends in their Facebook.

Broga Hill also known as Bukit Lalang (beautiful lalang actually-when combine with other greeny plants around the hill and the awesome reflection of sunshine in the morning) is about 40 minutes from Subang Jaya or Kuala Lumpur. Located in Semenyih, it is very much nearer to University of Nottingham, and the entrance are facing a rabbit park. You can park your car (RM2 per entry) in between the palm oil trees.


We went on Sunday, so it was a bit crowded with other visitors. If you were late, even a bit late, you will be bumping with other visitors getting down. And the tracks, eventhough relatively easy, was...a bit narrow with people going up and going down during that time. Our fault, we were a bit late (with some important business in the morning..hihihi). Woke up at 4am, waiting at Petronas at 5am and then Subuh prayer at another Petronas located near Broga Hill we finally started off at around 7am. So yeap...sedikit lambat di situ. So, you need to sleep early the night before.

Okay, so there are a few things that you might need to bring. Here's the suggestions:-

1) Torch Light (if you hiking at early morning-to catch the sunrise)
2) Small towel
3) A bottle of water
4) Chocolate/sweets (for energy)
5) Insect Repellent
6) Slipper/other shoe (you might need this when you get back to the car after hiking. Your sport shoe might get very very dirty afterwards-so you can put this in your car, no need to carry up the hill)

The view captured while hiking...sun's coming up


Good Morning, Broga Hill!
Awesome reflection...good spot for those who love photography+outdoor activities.
I was just using my Blackberry instead of a real camera. But it turn out quite good too...I think. :)

The amazing view and some strangers


Us

This cute little dog was hiking too....4-wheel so easier for him
Believe me, it was quite okay but that doesn't mean you will not sweat. You have to have a good stamina...that and a slow and easy pace while hiking.

When going down, it was a bit tricky as the tracks are now a bit muddy and slippery (from the many visitor's steps coming up/down and been raining few days before) and at some point was 45 degrees going down? Lucky there were ropes and trees to hold on and rocks to steady ourself.

Reached the car and we took few minutes to clean off the mud on our shoes and change to a clean slipper. It was a good outting with friends while exercising. Later after that, we had a big breakfast. Each of us somehow craving for Nasi Lemak. And then home to catch some sleep and rest (except me).

Thanks Broga Hills and we will certainly come again. This time much earlier or maybe on weekdays.

MuchLove:-
Nurul the Explorer

17 comments:

  1. The young boys ended up absolutely stimulated to read through them and now have unquestionably been having fun with these things. organic restaurant ubud

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is well thought out and full of good information. Many Thanks for taking time to bring this together into one article. ממירים קטליטיים

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. amazon bewertungen generieren

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and creative. I just love the colors and whoever gets it in the mail will be smiling. scannable ids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition. Cannabis business plan template Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog and articles. I am really very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. cannabis delivery business

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well said, as long as the traits are used for positive and logical actions it will bring you the positive impacts as well.. magician melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i like the sea side and i have haired that Hawaii is a must visit place because of long waves that move from height and talk to skies. height shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting. free responsive wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog article content is very deep, with very strong philosophical knowledge, these have great value. We very much enjoy your share, benefit from a lot. Thank you for your sharing, I am very much looking forward to more of your wonderful sharing. apartments in pompano beach fl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces was very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this. pace clock for sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your website are outstanding. I always love to give you 5 star rating. mental health jobs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful and pleasing post this is. It is a very good post. It pleases the eyes so much. I am simply so happy after reading this article that I just want to party all night. But I have other work to do and this article made all my worries go away! forex signal providers review

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog article about this topic, I have been lately in your blog once or twice now. I just wanted to say hi and show my thanks for the information provided. THANKS! Pips Alert signals review

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post impresora de sublimacion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. herramientas para grandes placas porcelanato

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. cheap fortnite weapons

    ReplyDelete