Friday, March 2, 2012

♥♥ Gift-Basket for Baby Girl ♥♥

Made this with extra love and while doing it picturing Zalya Zahndra's pretty-bubbly face, we call her baby-baik. She is! Well-behaved baby, unless need diapers changing or hungry, but seldom seing her cracking like that, and if she does, it's very easy to make her quite. Senang makan saman.

(cerita pasal makan saman teringat Zalya's oldest brother-Zidane. Ok, out of topic a bit. We were having family dinner, and biasalah the kids, when in group they'll even naughtier. My uncle said to my aunt "No need to bring Zidane lah, bukannya makan saman" and because he need to reply, because he must say something, Zidane innocently and quickly replied "Eh, abang suka makan saman" <--padahal, tak tahu maksud pun. Then, my aunt said "Bila abang makan saman?" Zidane replied "Adalah, mama kan beli banyak-banyak haritu. Sedap" Knowing him-and we like listening to his crap, we just laughed.

Back to Zalya, she's 3 months old now, I know this big cousin is giving gift a bit late. And because me want to do something on my own it got delayed in between my busy weekdays. Well, today I finally made it...simply use the plastic basket  as I saw my aunt got the same in pink, so maybe she can make collections la now :P

I picked 2 Ikea's pillow, Johnson's Baby products, a cute bath towel & a pink baby shoe (it is so tiny!)

Oh yes, I should introduce the recipient...here she is:-

Isn't she's a doll?

Her many expressions...total comel-ness!


Weekend is here again, it's good time to visit baby Zalya and deliver the basket...can't wait to see you, baby girl.


XOXO:
Nurul

1 comment:

  1. This is some rare content. I repeat, this is some rare content. Well, me and my spouse have never seen such a rare kind of write-up content in our entire lives. And don't find that surprising because we are very good judges of articles. But, this content deserves more spots than other ones. That's why I called it 'rare'. disposable vape pen canada

    ReplyDelete